The people who work in, or together, with Apple don’t just create or sell products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do. AVAD Baltic team is in many ways the face of Apple to our largest customers in the Baltics.
Currently, we are looking for a skilled Digital Experience Manager who has a passion for the digital customer journey and making sure the e-commerce presence of the brand is in the best possible shape.
As a Digital Experience Manager, you will be analyzing and consulting our Baltic region partners on optimizing and enhancing online customer experiences that drive revenue and deliver a smooth and consistent customer experience across all stages of the buyer journey.
Your day-to-day duties will be:
- Conduct user research, and e-commerce audit of external sites;
- Communicate your vision using mood boards, wireframes, prototypes, and keynotes;
- Collaborate with internal marketing and sales teams to prepare improvement plans;
- Cooperate with external teams to align and execute enhancement plans;
- Create clear documentation to instruct external developers;
- Advocate for users, deeply understanding their goals and pains.
The skills and experience you will need:
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience as a UX designer/Digital Experience Manager or any similar role;
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design;
- Always seeing solutions and ways forward;
- A passion for marketing and the digital world;
- Consistently introducing new ideas and demonstrating original thinking;
- Possess significant communication skills to present insights and concepts in a simple way to obtain stakeholder buy-in;
- A strong understanding of data and digital analytics, and turning this into actionable insights;
- Master the English language very well, as we operate in an international environment (spoken and written);
- Experience with eCommerce or Landing Page Design is a bonus;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize projects according to dynamic deadlines.
Join our team and find:
- Unique opportunity to work with the most valuable brand;
- Newest Apple working equipment;
- Additional health insurance;
- Workcation with the team once per year in a different location (abroad);
- A dynamic and challenging role within an international environment;
- Culture of flexible work schedule, freedom along with responsibility, and informal inside communication;
- Amazing, engaged, and ambitious group of people in our Pan-Baltic team;
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Salary range starting from: 1800 (NETTO)